Tuesday 1 May 2012

Animating Process - Scene 4 Continued

Continued from the previous post I have animated the basic animation for the character laughing maniacally. He raises his arms up in a dramatic pose and laughs hard by leaning back. The scene still needs some facial expressions including him opening and closing his mouth to present laughter.

I have looked into proper use of the morpher tool to achieve this effect here:-

http://extrox.com/3ds_max_tutorials/3ds_max_animation/animating-facial-expressions-using-the-morpher-modifier

The link above his a couple great videos on the use of morpher for facial animation including how to create phonemes to simulate speach. However I have decided to come back to this later if possible as the deadline for the project is looming closer and I fear I will not have a complete animation in time if I stop to encorporate this. 

The classic pose


Another angle showing camera setup



No comments:

Post a Comment