Thursday 3 May 2012

Post Production - Rendering and Encoding

With the deadline for hand in of the project in less than two days I decided it would be best to just render what I had and make do. If I had had more time I would have gone through the scenes and added more enviromental details as well as better lighting.

I rendered each scene in high quality, frame by frame and then stitched the frames back together in Adobe Premier Pro where I spent some time adjusting the position and timing of the scenes.

Premier Pro























I added as many decent sound effects as I could from the website FindSounds.com the sounds on here are either free to use or royalty free which should be fine for this project. I also added in some title screens like the credits and since I had to cut the scene where the doctor builds the machine off screen I added a "some time later..." title in between scenes.

Unfortunatly I wasnt able to find suitable free backing music for the video but I think the sound effects work well enough for the scope of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment